Sunday 5 August 2012

Patriotic Nails Olympic Level

The only 2 Olympic sporting events I am remotely interested in watching on telly are the Rhythmic Gymnastics and the Synchronised Diving and they are probably on at 5am on a Wednesday which means I will not be watching and I will be asleep. Feeling disconnected to the biggest worldwide sporting event is depressing, so when I saw the nail art that was going on in the Olympic village it really got me excited! The Olympians are going crazy for patriotic designs with some incorporating Olympic rings on alternate nails. There are nail stations in the Olympic village with manicurist ready to paint and polish the sports women in between events.

Feeling patriotic? 


Or if you aren't as confident why not try some Australian Flag Nail Wraps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...