Thursday 31 October 2013

Beauté Gazette's FRIDAY LIPSTICK JAM! Featuring CoverGirl + Phoenix + Blood Orange

CoverGirl's Lip Perfection Lipstick in 'Spellbound' $14.95 available from www.priceline.com.au

CoverGirl's Lip Perfection lipsticks are extremely underrated, I have hardly read anything about them on beauty blogs at all except that it is Taylor Swift's favourite lipstick. The formula is really easy to apply, not dragging or clinging to your lips even though it is quite thick and opaque once applied. The satin finish is really pretty and refreshing after the bombardment of matte lipsticks on the market. This is a good all rounder lipstick lasting well, doesn't dry out your lips and the colour is flawless and even across the whole lip. Spellbound is a flat-out blue based fuchsia with zero shimmer, it has a slightly 80's vibe which I am really into.

The Jam! Phoenix are a french band who make the most brilliant pop songs which I have had the best time dancing to for almost 10 years, 'If I ever feel better' reminds me of some of the best dance floor moments with my friend Hana. Blood Orange have remixed 'Entertainment' and I love it! It has been on every play list I have made for the past 2 months and I am not even close to getting over it. 

HAVE A BODACIOUS FRIDAY BABES!


xxx Nella

Twitter @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE
TUMBLR HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...