Tuesday 2 September 2014

Beauté Gazette LOVES Mary Kay's new True Dimension Lipsticks

Mary Kay True Dimension Lipsticks $29.00 each available from www.marykay.com.au

The new True Dimension Lipsticks from Mary Kay have totally blown me away and for a lipstick to wow a beauty blogger it must be really something special because as you can imagine I am swimming in all kinds of shades, colours and formula's of lipstick!
Firstly the packaging is extremely satisfying, you push the top in and pull the lipstick out from the bottom so there is no way that this can go rouge at the bottom of your handbag and cause any damage.
The formula is sheer, buildable and very moisturising and gives a sheen to the lips without being glossy - LOVE THAT. 
The two orange based colours 'Citrus Flirt' and 'Tangerine Pop' are similar but different enough that I love both. 'Citrus Flirt' is a day time totally neutral office appropriate orange where as 'Tangerine Pop' is a bright pop of colour and looks great with a smokey when on a night out.
'Sassy Fuchia' is a bright blue based pink which is totally up my street, it is a pink lipstick lovers must have! 'Berry a la Mode' is a true plum which has been filling my need for a 90's dark purple lip this winter.
Mary Kay is no longer the direct selling brand of yesteryear, you can totally click to buy on their sassy website! These lipsticks are totally bomb and I am crushing out pretty hard on every colour, and I hope that the colours are expanded so I can add more to my collection.



xx Nella
Twitter @beautegazette
Instagram @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE
** I was kindly gifted these products for blog consideration. This did not, in any way, influence my opinion on the product. Please refer to my policy and disclaimer for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...