Monday 1 September 2014

Aveda's Shampure Composition Calming Oil.....Filling my stressed out week with pure zen!

Aveda  Shampure Composition Aromatic Oil $49.00 available from www.aveda.com.au

Ok I am going to get pretty real right now, because this is a blog, this is not a website or a magazine publication and no one tells me what to write or pays me to write it. One of the reasons I love products is that when something really crap happens in your life for 10mins or an hour you can feel a little better using them.
This week I was lied to, cheated on and totally screwed over by someone I had only cared and held close to my heart, my world came crashing down around me and I felt so awful that I couldn't even get out of bed. I decided after 2 days I needed to get out of bed and drag myself into a bath which I popped about 7 drops of Aveda's Shampure Composition Oil into. I put on some Led Zepplin, particularly 'That's the way' on repeat, its a great break up song. Deep breathing followed, a few tears and then a whole lot of letting go and just chilling out. Maybe it was the organic lavender from Bulgaria or the hand picked Ylang-Ylang from Madagascar? I stayed in the bath till the water turned cold inhaling the calming smells of oil, it was a great bath, one of the greatest.
Shampure can also be used as a body oil and a to do an excellent scalp massage to remove any product build up and stimulate those hair follicles for faster hair growth.
Hopefully after a few more relaxing baths and a little bit of time things will all start becoming sunny again. Sorry if this is all TMI for anyone but life and beauty blogging go hand in hand for me and personal posts are one of my favourites to write, just feel the #feels guys!

Thank you Aveda for brining the zen!

xx Nella
Twitter @beautegazette
Instagram @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE
** I was kindly gifted these products for blog consideration. This did not, in any way, influence my opinion on the product. Please refer to my policy and disclaimer for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...