Friday 11 July 2014

Lashes for days with Make Up For Ever's Smoky Lash Mascara

Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara $36.00 available from www.makeupmediastore.com (Australia) and Sephora $28.00 www.sephora.com (US)

Mascara's are often one beauty item that I prefer to save my pennies on rather than splurge and as yet I have not found a high-end mascara yet that is comparable to my favourite drug store wonders : Maybelline The Falsies, Max Factor 1000 Calories & Rimmel Scandal Eyes (in terms of value for money).
Years ago I was given a Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash sample at Sephora and I loved it, it is also raved about by one of my favourite YouTubers @Chelseawears. But alas living in Australia many brands are extremely difficult to find so when I was tipped of about Make Up For Ever being stocked on  Makeup Media Store an Australian base online beauty site without hesitation I 'Added to cart'.
When it arrived I was so excited, the mascara was just how I remembered tapered natural bristle brush - which are my favourites. The formula is quite sticky and dry which clings to the lashes and gives a matte charcoal finish once the mascara has completely dried on your lashes. It gives big va va voom volume and length, my lashes are naturally long and with mascara can get quite the flutter going on Smoky Lash is incredible at doing this. The only other comparable formula's I can think come close to Smokey Lash for big doll ares are Revlon Growlucious and Estee Lauder's Magnascopic Maximum Volume. 
So if like me you like big lashes and lots of mascara then Smoky Lash by Make Up For Ever is definitely worth a try, if you can get your hands on it.

xx Nella
Twitter @beautegazette
Instagram @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...