Monday 14 April 2014

John Frieda Colour Renew Tone Correcting Mouse....A texture secret weapon for fine hair!



John Frieda Colour Renew Tone Correcting Mousse $10.00 available from www.priceline.com.au

Please make welcome a new addition the Beauté Gazette family....my brand spankin' new Bangs!
Yes that's right, after not much careful consideration I decided pretty much on a whim to get a full on fringe, I know that's not what you are meant to do. But on a spare of the moment 'Wah I need a big change' moment I decided to give my forehead an accessory, in doing this my whole hair routine has changed. Prior my split ends were so bad they were actually acting as a natural texturizer....eewww so gross!
My routine now as I am with fringe is still very simple but I've added a few little va-va-voom extra steps to give my super fine hair a boost and texturize like no other.
1. Shampoo and Condition in the shower everyday, because I love clean hair. At the moment I'm using John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Moisturising Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Whist hair is still damp add a few drops of hair oil Aveda Dry Remedy Daily Moisturising Oilthrough to help de-tangle, brush through with my trusty Mason Pearson Bristle and Nylon brush.
3. Time for my secret texture weapon John Frieda's Colour Renew Tone Correcting Mousse, shake the can and apply mousse, I focus on the roots massaging the mousse in with my finger tips.
4. Blow dry, holding the hairdryer in a downwards motion, brushing through sporadically (I hope not sporadically! - RIP Britney Murphy) to eliminate any knots.
5. Whist hair is still warm twist into a firm bun and pin with a bobby-pin, using a bobby-pin leaves no kinks or marks. 
6. I'm still getting used to styling my bangs, I use my straightener to help it sit just so and avoid too many flicky bits.
7. Take a 20min make up break, keeping the bun in for as long as I can before having to run out the door, usually 10 more minutes. The mousse helps hold the wave formed by the bun and is fair less damaging than heat styling waves into your hair.

TA-DA! Here is my new fringe and my new everyday textured tousled hair look, the mousse gives texture and hold without the grit and product build up of spray in or powder products.

xxx Nella

Twitter @beautegazette
Instagram @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE
TUMBLR HERE

1 comment:

  1. Love your new bangs! Kawaii!! The colour is so good too... where did you get it done?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...