Sunday 1 June 2014

Rimmel's NEW Lasting Finish Lippies by Kate Moss Review & Swatches

Rimmel's New Lasting Finish By Kate Moss Lipsticks in 29, 32 and 28 $11.95 available from www.priceline.com.au

Rimmel have added 3 more amazing colours to the Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick collection, which pleases me very much indeed. This is my favourite drugstore/affordable lipstick formula, the other colours in the range are amazing check out 62 and 107 for great wine toned reds. The 3 newest colours are trend based, to match with a certain makeup trend/look rather than a stand alone red or nude. 
Colour 29 is a very 90's purple toned pink which is really bright and looks great with a very highlighted base and lots of mascara.
Colour 32 is a very 60's peach based nude, teamed with bronzed contouring and a winged liner this lipstick is an update to a beige based nude.
Colour 28 is the ultimate girly pink, it looks amazing topped with lipgloss and is for the girl who loves a classic smokey eye and pink lip.

I am so excited that the Lasting Finish by Kate Collection is being expanded, it has such a broad range of colours and are so easy to wear on the lips with minimal touch ups needed throughout the day and night.

Rimmel Lasting Finish in '32'
I loved this 60's peachy-nude it has enough brightness to it that the colour doesn't wash me out. It looks fab with a gloss over the top for a very Sienna Miller x Talitha Getty vibe. The matte texture did cling to any dry patches on my lips so be sure to exfoliate your lips before applying this baby. This would also look phenomenal on tanned and asian skin toned ladies.

Rimmel Lasting Finish '28'
Hello dolly! This is a very pretty pastel pink with a slight opalescent sheen, it is incredibly dolly pink and is something I normally steer away from but as you can see from the above photo I went all out and paired it with big lashes and braids for a very girly look. FYI: I got carded/asked for I.D at a bar the day I wore this, which is a big fat YES! So this lipstick is anti-ager too. I am 30 BTW.

Rimmel Lasting Finish in '29'
This is the total banger of the new colours! It is amazing and I haven't stopped wearing it! The colour is a slightly more magenta based dupe of MAC's Rebel which is one of my all time favourite lipsticks . The finish is more satin than the others and sits very comfortably on your lips, it has a less staying power but is also less drying. This is my go-to winter lip look, love it with prints and plains as a point of difference from red lips.


xxx Nella


Twitter @beautegazette
Instagram @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE
TUMBLR HER
** I was kindly gifted these products for blog consideration. This did not, in any way, influence my opinion on the product. Please refer to my policy and disclaimer for more information.

1 comment:

  1. These are a nice Lipstick collection and very beautiful color. Thank You for Sharing this article.
    Fashion and Beauty Store

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...