Wednesday 5 February 2014

CHANTECAILLE Future Skin Foundation in Ivory - Review and Swatches


Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation in Shade Ivory $105.00 Available from www.meccacosmetica.com.au


The lust worthy New York based beauty brand Chantecaille pronounced Shan-Te-Kai, has been on my 'Must Try' list for some time. Whilst browsing the dangerously tempting counters of Mecca Cosmetica recently tossing up to try the 'Just Skin' Tinted Moisturiser and the 'Future Skin Gel Foundation'. 'Just Skin' has been raved about by beauty bloggers and youtubers alike, but it just didn't give me enough coverage and it felt like it would emphasise my pores. So I decided to purchase the Future Skin....I'm sorry bank balance.
Future Skin's gel formula was fascinating to me combining beneficial skin care ingredients including antioxidants and phyto-collagen which has the ability to transfer water into the skin hydrating it without using oil. This sounds like one of those blah-blah-blah its going to change your like type spiels but I can honestly say if I wear this foundation on a regular day my skin will not produce as much excessive oil which it normally does. I never wear powder because I feel it cakes my skin and makes it look too obvious that I am wearing a tone of makeup. Wearing the Future Skin foundation I have the security of knowing my skin isn't an oily mess without the worry of touching up my foundation.
It is very pricey here in Australia where it retails at AU$105.00 where as in America it is around the US$73.00 mark.
I found it fairly easy to match my own skin tone by swatching a few shades at Mecca, there are definite yellow and pink undertone shades to match a varied amount of light skin tones.
Future Skin also claims to be light reflective but I haven't found it to be at all, it is a medium coverage flaw correcting foundation which applies lightly to the skin, there are no shimmering light reflecting particles.
If you are interested in skin care infused foundations and can afford a AU$105 or US$73 foundation then I would strongly recommend trying it out.
Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation in Shade Ivory $105.00 Available from www.meccacosmetica.com.au

xxx Nella

Twitter @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE
TUMBLR HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...