Sunday 29 September 2013

Manicure MONDAY! Gold French Tips with Rimmel Brit Manicure in English Rose and Revlon ColorStay in Fall Mood


Rimmel Brit Manicure in English Rose $8.95 and Revlon ColorStay in Fall Mood $16.95 available from www.priceline.com.au

This Monday's manicure was inspired by chipped nails and no time to reapply a whole new nail colour.....So I thought what about I just bang on a contrast tip! Ta-da! After seeing the images of Dior's very golden makeup for the SS14 show on style.com I have been wanting to golden gild everything and anything.....first stop the tips of my nails.
After a weekend of work and being a little ruff on my nails my existing Rimmel Brit Manicure in English rose was looking a little worse for wear, it is my new favourite 'no nail polish' nail polish, transparent with a slight baby pink cast.
My gold of choice was Revlon ColorStay's 'Fall Mood' which is an incredible bronze gold with flecks of red and green only noticeable in direct sunlight. I applied the tips with a fine craft paint brush, dipping the brush directly into the nail polish and carefully mapping out the tip of the nail with the first coat. After that dried I went over the tips again to intensify the gold.
I am glad that my laziness and lack of time can inspire the most creative of manicures!

xxx Nella

Twitter @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE
TUMBLR HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...