Monday 29 April 2013

Burt's Bees Pop-Up Store Westfield Bondi Junction, Sydney

Yesterday I attended a very early morning ribbon cutting to open the Burt's Bees Pop-Up Store at Westfield Bondi Junction, the perks of being a Beauty Blogger right? 
Whilst we were munching on breakfast treats (I dropped my avocado on toast on the floor and very clumsily had to pick it up with a napkin feeling very un-beauty blogger and more beauty blunder. Doh!) there were some speeches filled with facts, like did you know there is an actual Burt and he is a real like bee keeper, for reals!
The open-air space is filled with a huge range of Burt's Bees products which is a change from the small stand of lip balms you usually find at department stores. I particularly liked the range of baby products - not that I am with child BUT I often see baby paraphernalia and think 'one day when I am with child that would a good thing to have'. 
There are also body products including scrubs, lotions and body butters and the Skin Care line which I am yet to try and haven't previously seen in stores.
I picked a few goodies to try out The Tinted Lip Balm in Rose $14.95 (to add to my growing collection - Hibiscus is one of my all time faves!) , Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme $19.95 and the new Sugar Scrub in Mango & Orange $29.95.
There is also a Lip Balm Amnesty promotion: From the 4th of May the first 2000 shoppers can hand in there old lip balm of any brand and swap it for a Burt's Bees Lip Balm.
Burt's Bees products are all 100% Natural and not tested on animals.

xxxx Nella

 Twitter @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...