Wednesday 3 April 2013

Bio-Oil

Bio-Oil Pricing 60ml / $14.99  125ml / $24.99  200ml / $34.99
Bio-Oil is available from www.priceline.com.au

So I am really late to this Bio-Oil party, I remember girls talking about it in high school and only now at the ripe old age of 29 am I discovering it...Oh well better late than never.
It has been a couple of weeks since I started using the little bottle of amber oil on my legs and feet. Bio-Oil is meant to help skin repair with scaring and stretch marks, my legs have got lots of scratches on them from itching at a recent bout of eczema, and I have scars on my feet from shoes and also an operation. For the first couple of days I was waking up and inspecting my legs and feet trying to see if it was working and the scaring would be magically vanished, the scars are still there but the texture of the skin isn't as tight and it has stopped flaking. I am going to persist with the Bio-Oil because it feels like it is doing something but I am not sure what just yet. Will update if any miracles happen.

Have you used Bio-Oil? What results have you experienced? Please let me know.

xxx Nella

Twitter @beautegazette
Facebook HERE!
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...