Wednesday 18 June 2014

Nail Week! Day 3 MATCHY-MATCHY! Matching your nails to your eyeliner.....#trendalert!

Becca Ultimate Créme Liner $40.00 available from www.beccacosmetics.com.au and OPI 'I sing in colour' Nail Polish $19.95 available from www.davidjones.com.au 

I woke up this morning (#notlikedis!) and wanted to completely switch it up with my makeup, sick of my regular simple makeup. So searching around my makeup collection I decided to try out a hot new makeup trend: MATCHING MY NAILS TO MY EYELINER! Instead of going with a bright look, I toned it down and went for a warming winter shade of deep plum - purples are so hot right now!
Becca's Ultimate Créme Liner is a deep plum which is amazing at bringing out the blue in my eyes. The liner is very easy to apply, and was deep in colour and didn't take too much tidying up. 
OPI's 'I sing in colour' was a limited edition release as part of the Gwen Stefani collection which is still available online and instore. The shade feels like an update to everyone's favourite 'Linkin Park after dark, a mulberry based dark which looks close to black in most lights but in the sun it is very much a wine based dark red. It is a beautiful colour and would be a great new option if you are a dark polish devotee for you regular mani/pedi.
I love this trend and next time I might even experiment with something a little more on the bright side! Stay tuned. 

Vogue Nippon, Nasty Gal, Barbara Palvin and Kenzo! Lovin' this #trendalert!




xx Nella
Twitter @beautegazette
Instagram @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE

TUMBLR HER

1 comment:

  1. I love this look Nella. So berrylicious! That gel liner is absolutely gorgeous X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...