Sunday 19 August 2012

What's in my bag #3 : Travelling comforts


I have been one busy beauty bloggy babe lately having to travel from my sweet seaside town into the hustle and bustle of the big smoke fairly reguarly. Being so far from home I really crave comfort and I like to have things with me to aid whatever freak out I may have. No girl is a light traveller and if they say they are well then they are totally fibbing. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical
Dry Shampoo is a necessity if the world ran out of dry shampoo I think I would just move to Mars. Batiste is a cheapie and pretty good, they are super fragranced and you do choke a little on the fake coconut smell when spraying it so just block your nose and think of Hawaii.

Aesop Geranium balm
For the on the go hipster moisturizing, I cannot say this has any special moisturizing benefits. It just smells really good.

Korres Lip Butter in Plum
This is an obsession! This is a break through! This maybe the first and the only lip balm I will finish. It has a slight tint and gives your lips the 'Redskin' effect.

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
This really is a super lengthening, on Friday night someone asked if I was wearing falsies and I wasn't just this mascara. 

MAC Prep and Prime Brightening Serum
This I use when I am really tired, like 3 hours of sleep and really hungover and you want to look like you have at least 6 hours sleep. It lifts and brightens and doesn't make you super greasy which is what I dislike about most serums.

Maybelline Brow Shape in blonde
I have given up on this pencil, it is way too waxy. Basically I use it for the brush on the other end now.

Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer
Hello glowy dewy skin! This is the best weird cream ever, it's not a tinted moisturizer really at all but it does even out your skin tone and makes you look like you are very healthy.

Avene Thermal Water
French water in a can. REALLY POINTLESS.

Chanel Soiel Tan de Chanel & Real Techniques Contour Brush
Instant cheek bones in a pot. These 2 are a match made in heaven, there is no point in having one without the other. The brush just fits into the hollows of your cheek and the creamy texture of the bronzer blends into your skin to create the 'hey have you been on a 6 week holiday in the South of France?' look.

Dissinfectant spray
GERMAPHOBE!!!!! This is a must for the bus.

Visine Clear Eyes
Eye drops are so fun, they feel amazing. Look I am certainly not #halfbaked but sometimes my eyes look a little red and this I have found works best.

Stila Concealer
I have been suffering from zit mania recently, this is my favorite spot concealer - way too heavy duty for the under eye department.

What can you not live without when traveling?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...