Wednesday 12 November 2014

Max Factor Master Class with Liz Kelsh

Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation $33.95 Facefinity Foundation Compact $36.95 and Mastertouch Concealer $25.95 available from www.priceline.com.au

About a month ago I was lucky enough to attend a Max Factor master class hosted by the amazing make up artist and Ambassador for Max Factor in Australia Liz Kelsh...pause for my inner make up geek fan girl moment. Liz is an incredible make up artist who's work I have adored and admired for years, so meeting her was one thing but having her teach us how to apply our makeup was another. She also told me specifically I needed to wear powder in my t-zone and I have done it every day since because when Liz tells you that you need powder then she knows it. 
We also got to play with Max Factor's new Skin Luminizer Foundation, it is a medium to full coverage foundation but is light and feels like a tinted moisturiser on the skin and is extremely long lasting. Perfect for a budge proof base that you don't need to worry about reapply during the day in the office or out and about. My fave new discovery is the foundation compact powder, it can be worn on its own buffed into the skin with a brush or with the sponge to cover up shine throughout the day - it gives the skin a light glowing velvet finish. 

My view during the master class, sitting next to the gorgeous Angie from An Obsession with the Fabulous. Hey girl!

Max Factor made a short video of the class, featuring me completely fumbling and fangirling. 


xx Nella
Twitter @beautegazette
Instagram @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...