Wednesday 14 November 2012

Bright Eyes: Bare Minerals Stroke of Light

Bare Minerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener / Illuminateur Regard AU$26.95



My dark circles have been getting darker and more obviously lately due to disrupted sleeping patterns and probably not enough healthy living and maybe slightly too much champagne....Whoops!
Previously I have mentioned Clinique's Air Brush Concealer, which was working well but at $50.00 was a little too exxy at the moment when trying to save. Looking around for a more affordable option I stumbled upon the Bare Minerals Stroke of Light at Kit Cosmetics in the Myer Pitt St Store. (Sydney Australia FYI - if you don't have a Bare Minerals counter near you check online for stockists) Testing out the colours on my hand; firstly I was impressed at how moisturising it was and how well it blended. The super sweet girl a Kit apply it under my eyes and I then walked outside to check it out in natural light. My eyes were bright and pretty - SOLD. Over the past fortnight this concealer has been a little precious white lie pretending that I have actually slept longer than 6 hours and drunk heaps of water a day.
The colour selection is pretty limited with only 3 to choose from, Luminous # 2 is my shade, the lightest - luminous #1 is very pink based and Luminous #3 leans to more of a honey tan.
If you are looking for a highly moisturising under-eye concealer because you find that thicker dry based formula's get cakey- This is your babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...