Wednesday 28 May 2014

John Frieda's Frizz-Ease Favourites : Nourishing Oil-Elixir, Original and Perfect Finishing Serum

John Frieda Frizz-Ease favourites Nourishing Oil Elixir $16.99,  Original 6 Effects Serum $16.99 and Perfect Finishing Polishing Serum $16.99 all available at www.priceline.com.au

John Frieda's Frizz-Ease range has had a major make over, the new candy coloured packaging made me swoon just a bit and the range has been expanded to include some great new products. The new look packaging is bright and fun, with each product colour coded making it easy for you to pick out your favourite on the sea of white and beige shelves of Priceline. I was lucky enough to be able to try out the complete range for review, I've picked my favourite products to share with you and a few tips and tricks on how make them work with my hair:

Frizz Ease Nourishing Oil Elixir
This is the oil of the gods, if you have dry or over processed coloured hair this is like giving your hair a zap of hydration whilst also treating your ends to a bit of TLC. It is best to apply this oil when you are straight after of a hot shower, towel dry your hair warm two pumps of oil between your hands and apply to hair in a finger combing motion - oil loves warmth to thin it out and apply more evenly. After you have worked the oil through evenly pop your towel back on your head to allow it to penetrate into your hair even more. If I am having a lazy then this is all I will do and let my hair air dry, the oil gives great shine and controls fine fly aways and frizz like a pro.
Original 6 Effects Serum
The Original Serum is still as amazing as ever, best applied to semi dried hair and then brushed through with a bristle brush to allow for a more even coating of the hair. If I am blow drying or straightening my hair then this is an essential, it protects against heat styling and controls my very fine hair from being a static mess, without weighing it down or becoming too oily. If you are looking to try John Frieda's Frizz Ease line start with Original and the best.
Perfect Finish Polishing Serum 
This product has been a revelation for me in attacking helmet hair! I love putting loose waves in my hair but it can look a bit too 'done' and like a helmet if I don't add a bit of slip and movement to it I end up looking like I am wearing a wig. After curling my hair I spritz with a small amount of John Frieda Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Hairspray (amazing for blondes!) then brush through to loosen the curl, 2 pumps of the Polishing serum rubbed between my palms I finger comb the serum through - magic! It breaks up the wave and gives an amazing finish to your loose curls

If you are looking to try a new serum, the new candy coloured John Frieda range cannot be missed, and with a serum for every kind of hair woe you can imagine from major frizz to minor John Frieda has got your back!

xxx Nella

FOLLOW ME!!
Twitter @beautegazette
Instagram @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE
TUMBLR HER
** I was kindly gifted these products for blog consideration. This did not, in any way, influence my opinion on the product. Please refer to my policy and disclaimer for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...