Wednesday 2 April 2014

Bioderma Sébium Range Review


Bioderma Sébium is available from www.priceline.com.au

The French just do some things better than rest of the world - Pastries, Champagne, Nonchanlant attitudes and Skin Care. Over the past month I have been trialling the new (well new to the Australian market) Bioderma Sébium range, which is targeted to oily and acne prone skin. The technology that has gone in to creating this range is phenomenal, when it was explained to me at the product launch I felt like I was in a year 10 chemistry class. With all the science in the world aside, all that really matters is if the products work, right?! Below is my review of the full range of Bioderma Sébium range for your reading and skin care curious pleasure. If I had to pick a star product of the range it would be the Foaming Cleansing Gel, I have noticed a difference to my skin by using this daily in my skin care routine.

For the past year my first step in my evening skin care routine is to take my makeup off with a Bioderma soaked cotton round. I had been using the Bioderma H20 Crealine with the pink lid, which is gentle enough on my eyes to not sting when removing the massive amounts of mascara I wear on a daily basis. The Bioderna Sébium cleansing water is similar but I feel it gives an extra freshness to the skin, it effortlessly removes face makeup but also gives any areas which are breaking out an extra little detox cleans. I have however found this too irritating to use to remove my eye makeup so I will stick to the original for that.
This is a very granulated scrub which I love to using to get an extra clean face before applying a face mask once or twice a week. But if I am just using it in the shower I tend to focus the scrub just in my T-zone where I am most oily. 
For me this has been the stand out product of the range, it has reduced the amount of oil my skin is producing and I love how clean my face feels after using it. Using 2 pumps of the Bioderma Cleansing Gel on my Clarisonic has been the most effective way of applying it to get good results. Maybe because the brush works the gel into the skin more? I don't know but I love it.
I have terrible luck with mattifying primers, maybe it is because I have the oiliest skin of all time? This primer does smooth out flaws and pores for about 10mins after I have applied it looks great but then my oily skin breaks through again. It would be better suited to an oily combination skin, or anyone who is less oily than me.
If you are like me and have areas of your face which break out in more than others and you are looking for a product which you only need to apply to a targeted area then this is your guy! For me my chin is the spotty zone of my face which just gets bombarded with spots every month at that time, so applying this under my moisturiser has made a difference in the time it takes for a break up to heal and pass.

Pourquoi est le français soins de la peau toujours si diablement bon?!
TRANSLATED
Why is french skin care always so damn good?!




xxx Nella

Twitter @beautegazette
Instagram @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE
TUMBLR HERE

** I was kindly gifted these products for blog consideration. This did not, in any way, influence my opinion on the product. Please refer to my policy and disclaimer for more information.


1 comment:

  1. What's your best recommendation for minimising pore size? Particularly on my nose? I don't just want to mask them with make-up - I want to shrink them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...