Monday 10 March 2014

Aveda Stress- Fix Body Creme.....It's a real body party!

Aveda Stress-Fix Body Creme $59.00 available from www.aveda.com.au

My Aveda obsession has moved on from a my hair to a total body party, the Stress-Fix range is a luxury for any over worked, under slept, ambitious woman - isn't that all of us? Applying the Stress-Fix Body Creme after a bath or shower at night before I hop into bed is the time of day I look forward to most, the relaxing sage and lavender fragrance helping me drift off to sleep while my sheets soak up the scent. Everyone has a their pre-bed rituals they go through to help them get into that perfect sleep state dream-zone, some people have another kind of body party just for 2. But for my single body party the only bed buddy I need at the moment is Aveda's Stress-Fix. 
I'm a total sucker for pretty packages, the pale pink jars of the Stress-Fix range do look oh so lovely on my bathroom shelf, displayed neatly with my other skin essentials. I will say if you are a girl who likes your body lotions to smell sickly sweet like a jelly lollie pick'n'mix this is probably not the range for you, it is a natural earthy scent which adapts to your bodies natural oils.
The Stress-Fix line also includes : Body Lotion, Stress-Fix Concentrate Oil Roller Ball and Bath Salts. 


Oh and this is my other favourite kind of Body Party!

xxx Nella

Twitter @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE
TUMBLR HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...