Monday 14 October 2013

MANICURE MONDAY: Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in 'Barracuda'

Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in 'Barracuda' $14.95 available from www.priceline.com.au

Manicure Monday is officially my new favourite day of the week, it has become a little ritual that preps me for my week ahead. Some people iron their clothes for work, I paint my nails!
This week I have a bazillion things to do, but the most exciting thing in my diary is seeing the new Diana film starring 'our' Naomi Watts. To say I have a Princess Diana obsession would be an understatement, have been absolutely desperate to see this film - now I know how those obsessed crazed Harry Potter Fans felt every time a new Potter film came out. When selecting my polish for the week it had to be a blue, obviously to reference Diana's love of sapphires.

'Barracuda' is one of the new limited edition Spring shades from Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure line and its goddamn beautiful! Pastels polishes are known for applying with streaks and can take 3 or more layers to become even but 'Barracuda' is beyond flawless in application opaque and streak free in two coats without welling in your cuticles. The brush is a dream to use with a rounded flat end which fits into the curve of your nail bed giving a very neat finish. If you feel like you are just one of those people who cannot paint your own nails because you turn into a clumsy mess, then I would highly recommend trying out the Complete Salon Manicure line of polishes. 'Barracuda' is a white based pastel baby blue and is a total dupe for Chanel's 'Riva' polish without all the premature chipping. 





xxx Nella

Twitter @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE
TUMBLR HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...