Sunday 18 August 2013

MUK. Style Stick 230-IR Reviewed



The hair straightener biz seems to be dominated by one brand, I'll give you one guess who...3 letters...GHD...I have never even known what GHD means or stands for?!? If you are in the market for a straightener there are other options out there which are more affordable and give the same results. Over the past year my hair has gone through so much dying and the damage has been starting to show, so I had stopped heat styling all together to try and bring back my hair to a somewhat healthy state.

My hair has needed to be 'done' recently for a few events and Muk Style Stick 230-IR has come to the rescue, providing heat styling without damaging my hair. The first thing I noticed when using the Style Stick was how it glided through my hair without snagging or pulling, this is because of the tourmaline ceramic plates and ionic technology. My favourite thing about the Style Stick is the adjustable heat setting which can be set between 80 - 210 degrees, which is means if you have thinner-fine hair like mine which doesn't need too much heat to style then you can set it to a lower heat setting meaning less damage will be done to your hair. I usually set it at 120 degrees if I am looking to smooth over dry hair to create a straight and polished look, only needing to go over my hair once with the iron rather than a repeated heat damaging action. If I am looking to create a loose curls or texture I set the Style Stick to 180 degrees and curl random sections to give texture and body to my hair, the curls or wave stay in all day or until I need to wash my hair.

I would highly recommend the Muk Style Stick, it has been fantastic on my fine hair making split ends almost unnoticeable.

For more information please visit  www.mukhair.com
The Muk Style Stick RRP $199.00 and is available from Hair House Warehouse Australia wide.



xxx Nella

Twitter @beautegazette
Google +  +Nella van veenendaal 
Bloglovin' HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...