Tuesday 22 January 2013

Topshop Lip Crayon in Suspect....Wamp Wamp Vamp!

Topshop Lip Crayon in Suspect $13.00 available from www.topshop.com

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon and I popped into Topshop on George St to see my favourite Topshop Personal Shopper Ashley, I was having a bit of a blah day and needed a little pick me up....I needed lipstick! 
The Lip Crayons are a very similar in every way to the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils; packaging, texture and application. Colour-wise Topshop has gone with very trend base colours, all of which are highly pigmented. Needing lipstick STAT! I decided on 'Suspect' a deep Burgundy wino colour which reminded me of MAC's 'Rebel' only more complex, more richness and depth maybe. 'Suspect' isn't an easy colour to wear it is really full on, but if you are in the mood to vamp up your lips and go all wino then its perfect.
Wear time in pretty good, you will need to wait a couple of minutes after application for the lipstick to matte and settle into your lips. But 10mins after I applied it I ate a boiled egg and some peanut butter on toast and had 2 cups of Aveda tea......PAUSE.....AVEDA TEA! And my lipstick was still perfect. Dark lip colours are always a total bitch to remove, often leaving your lips dry and patchy with stains however  'Suspect' was off with 2 swipes of a Bioderma soaked cotton round!

xxx Nella

1 comment:

  1. Nice review! The colour looks gorgeous on you. =D

    beauteebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...