Beautiful Charlotte has porcelin skin and beautiful freckles, she is very careful to keep her skin protected from the sun during summer months....sometimes longing for a sunkissed glow.
Bronzing lighter skin can be slightly daunting for fair maidens.....fear not with a few products and alot of blending you too can bronze it up! Promise........ Give it a go and you too can have that J-Lo Glow!
BEST OF THE BRONZE PRODUCTS:
1. BareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow in 4.0 in 'The Truth' $39.95 available from www.kitcosmetics.com.au This quad is beautiful! All the shadows are super creamy and blendable.
2. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Eye Liner in 012 Bronze $9.95 available from www.priceline.com.au Soft and smudgy the perfect bronze liner, can be worn on its own and blended with fingers to give a subtle but soooo not subtle look.
3. Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara $19.95 available from www.priceline.com.au Ok so when applying mascara MORE IS MORE.....Just keep going if you get any clumps pinch them off with your fingers and then wiggle that wand over your lashes a few more times.
4. BareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener $26.95 available from www.kitcosmetics.com.au
I have previously expressed my love for this eye brightener.....but seriously it is amazing.
5. Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer in Shade 1 $51.00 available from www.meccacosmtica.com.au
There is nothing worse than a heavy foundation on your skin during summer, I like to mix this in with my tinted moisturizer to give a really dewy fresh look to my skin.
6. Stila Sheer Colour Tinted Moisturizer in Shade Fair $55.00 available from www.meccacosmetica.com.au Even though you are going to give yourself a bronzed look make sure to always have an SPF in your base as to ensure life does not imitate art!
7. Real Techniques Brushes from $14.95 available from www.priceline.com.au
The key to this look is blending......When blending used very light circular motions moving outwards towards the sides of the face. When using cream products synthetic brushes are best, they move product around the face and down the neck to achieve a seamlessly look.
8. Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lip Stick in 12 $11.95 available from www.priceline.com.au
Lipstick can look a bit too full on and perfect with this look, to make it more subtle and casual buff the lipstick into your lips with your finger leaving the intensity in the middle of your pout and blurring the edges to make them less harsh.
9. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base US$48.16 available from www.nordstrom.com
This velvet finish of this super light gel bronzer leaves your skin completely sun-bathed and radiant. Chanel Makeup is a total luxury....but this baby has a massive 30grams of product in its beautifully CC'd packaging so it is totally worth it. Here is the Lisa Eldridge giving you the skinny on all things Chanel Bronzy ((( HERE )))
Bronze it up babes and let me know if you have any questions in the comments below OR even better TWEET me up a storm